Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ava Signs In...

One of my favorite games is when my mommy smells my feet and pretends that they stink by saying "PEEEW!" and making other bad faces. I giggle over and over when she does that and so then I stick my foot right back at her to smell again!

My kitty Sam always makes me laugh, even though I don't think he likes me because he tries to bite me whenever I come by. It doesn't bother me, though! I just laugh whenever I see him and it's REALLY funny when Mommy or Daddy take his tail and brush my head with it.

I LOVE bonking heads with Daddy. Whenever we're together, I like to lean right into his head with my head and give it a big bonk. Daddy says my forehead has a lot more cushion than his so he doesn't like to do it after awhile--wuss!

I just started saying "baby" this week and I'm pretty sure that's the word for everything!

No comments: