After a week of battling some kind of bug, Ava seems to be back to 100%. She had a fever of 102 last week Thursday and was very lethargic and acted nothing like herself (ie: crazy monkey). I ended up staying home with her on Friday--her temperature went down, but she was still kind of out of it and remained this way for the next several days. She kept wandering around the house saying "Nigh Nigh" and sucking as much comfort as she could out of her thumb. She slept a ton. This was really the first time she was sick with flulike symptoms. She's only ever had a few colds before, so I guess it was time for her to catch something a little more serious. Anyway, it's nice to have our real baby back!
There's a possibility her misery was teething related as well. We're up to 10 teeth now--6 on top and 4 on the bottom. She got one of the new top teeth a few weeks ago, but I think the other one poked through just recently. It's so hard to tell, though, as looking in her mouth is a huge battle.
We started up swimming lessons a few weeks ago. We're all having fun, although the water is awfully cold so we're all pretty anxious to get out of the pool once the half hour is up.
We've been picking up lots more words too, too many to count now I think! It's crazy to think that she's almost 20 months old!
No comments:
Post a Comment