I forgot to include this on my other post. Look what Ava got! Scot asked the flight attendant if they still gave out wings to kids. The attendant returned with this certificate with wings on it. It says: "First Flight: This is to certify that Ava Wilcox did leave the surface of the earth on this day in a heavier than air machine. The above mentioned departed from Minneapolis/Saint Paul in a Boeing 757-200 upon this memorable occasion." It is signed by the captain and lead flight attendant. We thought that was so cool!
Here's a video from our last morning on the beach when we were trying to wear her out. We didn't have to try very hard, though - this was pretty much what she did the entire vacation (and why she slept SO well). Check out the pelicans diving in the background too. It was pretty windy, but it wasn't as treacherous as it sounds in the video.
H, I'm so jealous of Ava's certificate! My kids have flown tons of times and never got anything like that. I guess it probably helps when you are married to a pilot, eh?
That video is too cute. She looked right at home there on the beach. :)
1 comment:
H, I'm so jealous of Ava's certificate! My kids have flown tons of times and never got anything like that. I guess it probably helps when you are married to a pilot, eh?
That video is too cute. She looked right at home there on the beach. :)
Post a Comment