Ava was a trooper. She didn't make a sound the entire time. I think her lips might have been frozen shut, but whatever...
Here was our measly team. Our team actually consisted of 12 or 14 people, but we were the brave few who actually showed up. It's Scot, me, Ava, and Jen in the front, Jess and her sister Amanda in the back.
Can we go home now?
We stopped and got some hot coffee on the way home and then we all took a nap. Upon waking, we decided we needed to get out of the house so Ava could burn off some energy, so we tried something new. We ventured out to The Giggle Factory in Hudson. It is GENIUS. It's an enclosed indoor playground, with a cafe, and leather chairs for the moms and dads to sit in. Need I say more? I mean, really, you just can't put a price on an hour and a half of sitting down on your lazy ass while your kid has the time of her life. Well, I guess you can. It's $5.95. TOTALLY worth it.
Ava's the one in the yellow (ahem, Vikings) sweatshirt
And then after about an hour and fifteen minutes of nonstop cardio, she started slowing down. She ended up laying down in the toddler area, covered herself up with the mat, and sucked her thumb...
More thumb sucking...
And....she's done.
We'll definitely be going back.
3 comments:
That place looks fun! I wish they had something like that around here.
Sorry about the cold weather. I feel your pain. It's finally nice here though. I hope it stays that way.
That place is awesome! We TOTALLY need something like that around here. That pic of her lying down under the mat is hilarious!
OMG that picture of Ava lying down under the mat is PRICELESS!! I LOVE IT! Tricia
Post a Comment