The birthday boy with his two favorite ladies
Keira and Ava - polar opposites (can we have a calm one next time?)
The girls helping Scot blow out his candles
The next day (Dec 27th) was Grandma Di's birthday, so we took her to a fancy steakhouse called Murray's in downtown Minneapolis - we had a great time!
And sooner or later, we'll have another birthday in the mix. Two weeks and counting! Fortunately, I'm not experiencing the lovely symptoms mentioned in the ticker above...I'm just tired and ready to get on with things. I had my 38 week appointment today - I'm now dilated to 2-3 cm, but really don't have anything else to report. Other than Ava's question while I was being examined..."What's in Mommy's butt?"
4 comments:
(Operator Error - I'm trying this again)
Leave it to Ava to ask the question we all want the answer to....
I'm glad Scot got to celebrate his birthday with his friends and family this year. Happy Birthday!
I am ROTFLMBO at Ava's question - that is hilarious!!! I'm glad you are feeling so well - I hope it continues and you have a nice easy labor :)
I'm predicting you don't make it to your due date. ;)
And ROFL at Ava's comment. :)
Post a Comment