Like music to your ears! I am sure glad that I don't have that in my house...the only crying is Sebastian at 3:00 a.m. wanting to be fed... Two girls, that close in age, get used to it! The crying will only get worse (this from one of three sisters). Love all of you!
5 comments:
Too cute! Is Reese smiling or crying? I can't tell.
Crying. Hard. Like most of the time when Ava is manhandling her!
Like music to your ears! I am sure glad that I don't have that in my house...the only crying is Sebastian at 3:00 a.m. wanting to be fed...
Two girls, that close in age, get used to it! The crying will only get worse (this from one of three sisters).
Love all of you!
That's hilarious. I thought she was crying, but wasn't sure.
Cute! And is Ava in Reese's crib? Kyle is forever climbing in Kelsey's crib...drives me crazy!!
Post a Comment