Anywho, we tried some different things this week. We checked out a really neat park on Monday. Two storytimes - one on Tuesday at Barnes & Noble, one today at Borders. Both were decent. And both were nice because I only had Ava - Scot was home both mornings to watch Reese. I could really get used to this life :-) It sucks that he isn't home now in the evening (he had a 7:30pm sim tonight), but a lot of our days consist of a decent amount of lounging around - this afternoon we all went to the pool, which was fun, though the water really needs to warm up some!
We took Reese to the doctor on Wednesday for her 4 month appointment - she's a little on the petite side - 13.6 lbs & 24 3/4 inches. And almost identical to Ava at 4 months. She was a trooper during the appointment and didn't have any ill side effects from the shots.
Here's a few pictures from yesterday...
In the afternoon we made an alphabet pizza. I discovered a link to this blog on another friend's blog - she has great activities to do that generally require few materials. Here's how ours turned out - kind of fun!
Just hanging out...
I had this conversation with Ava yesterday:
H: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A doctor. Actually, a queen. A queen, Mom. A queen.
We're toying with the idea of going to Hilton Head for the weekend - it's about a 4 hour drive and looks pretty amazing. We can also get half price rooms (military rate) at a pretty swanky hotel. Scot has Monday and Tuesday off, so if we go, we'll probably leave Saturday and come back Monday. We are also looking forward to Grandma Di's visit next week!
1 comment:
I love the pic of you and Reese. And I'm cracking up that Ava wants to be a queen when she grows up.
Post a Comment