A little while later it was, "Mom, I do something like you do too!". And she followed that up with a big "Ttt!" (I'm not really sure how you spell that, but those who know me in real life will know what I mean). It's a form of laughter. ;-) And so Ava does that too.
My apologies for the lack of blogging lately...Scot left on another Guard trip on the 7th and will be gone until the 18th. What an annoying time of year for him to be away! And as one would expect, it also snowed about 8 inches Tuesday and Wednesday. One week down, one to go. It wouldn't be too bad if Reese were sleeping through the night...but she is most definitely not. We are in a bad cycle and I don't know what's going on with her, I only know that it is exhausting. I felt like a new person today when she only woke up once at midnight and then slept until 7:30. It was amazing!
The good fortune continued when later in the day my sister-in-law Julie and I took Ava to see Disney Princesses on Ice. Ava had a ball! It was a lot of fun - I'd share some pictures, but my camera battery was dead so I don't have any. Thankfully Julie had her camera along so I'll try and post a few when I get them from her.
As for Reese...I think she might be walking by Christmas! She has been standing unassisted for 15-20 seconds at a time and in the last few days she has even started to go from sitting to standing without pulling up on anything - she has some strong legs! While it is so exciting to watch her tackle yet another milestone, it is sad to see my baby act less and less like a baby...
And just because, here are a few "wintery" pics of them:
2 comments:
Tttt! Too funny! When it snows, do you have a snowblower or do you shovel? I hope it is the former because having to shovel with small kids is no fun. And this is coming from someone who falls in the latter category. Thanks for the update! xoxo
They are both so cute all bundled up.
Sorry you got 8 inches of snow while Scot was away. Does that mean you had to shovel? Blah.
WTG Reese for almost walking!
Post a Comment