Huge congrats go out to my sister-in-law Julie who is now engaged to "Toddy" as we all affectionately call him. He popped the question last month with an amazing, amazing ring and we are all so excited to have him join the family! They have set the date [October 16th] and the venue [Como Park Conservatory] and Julie invited me to go dress shopping with her a few weeks ago at The Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul. I was honored and thrilled to accompany her and let's face it, live vicariously through her as she tried on dresses which have come such a long, long way from 1998 ;-)
I think it was the 3rd or 4th dress that was the winner and it is absolutely perfect!
Julie and Todd have asked Ava and Reese to be flower girls. Ava, of course, is over the moon, and Reese actually gave a rousing fist pump in all of the excitement. And naturally the cute meter will be off the charts come October.
1 comment:
How cute will they be? I can't wait to see pics of them. And I think it would be so fun to go with someone trying on wedding dresses. I wonder who I know that I could tag along with? ;)
Post a Comment