Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Madness

Whoa - I didn't realize it has been almost a month since my last update. I did "spring" up the page a little bit with some new pictures and background about a week ago, but haven't had much time for a proper post.

March has been crazy busy...(but what's new?)

*Reese has been sick twice and acquired 4 new top teeth, bringing her grand chopper total to 6
*Ava had a double ear infection
*Work for me has been ridiculous as our re-org was finally announced which will go into effect on April 5th...that has meant lots of extra work for me as I have been tasked with reviewing lots of new procedures and training the rest of my department on them - I'll be SO happy when this week is over!
*Scot just got home today from playing a pretend war for 5 days

So yeah, there hasn't been much free time for anything lately. We are going to Wausau this weekend for 3 or 4 days, so that will be a nice break. Hoping to hit the water park for an afternoon and maybe sneak in a date too! I'm sure Grandma is anxious to babysit! :-) Oh, and of course, play Easter Bunny!

No comments: