Thursday, June 09, 2011
The end of an era
So we have been using Vicki - the same home daycare since Ava was 12 weeks old...and tomorrow is our last day! (Ava's was actually last Friday, Reeese has been there an extra week). We had to switch because they live in a different school district than we do and so transportation was going to be an issue for the fall. I'm writing a thank you card right now and getting choked up. This woman has spent more time with my kids than anyone, including me. Wow. We are moving the girls to a daycare center close to our house, which I'm excited about (except for the cost!) because I think in many ways Ava especially had outgrown the home daycare. But wow, talk about an end of an era - I can't believe we won't see them every day anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment