We have grown to like this local custom quite a bit. The order is pretty much always the same. Ava gets kakao (hot cocoa), Reese gets mlijecko (warm milk), and Scot and I usually get coffee with milk or espresso.
And look who lost her other front tooth! That happened on January 29th. Ava pulled out herself between school and art class. She's another 10 kuna richer!
There was already one cafe within walking distance of our house, but to our good fortune, they converted this house into a cafe in December, which is even closer. It's just across the street from the park.
And the other day I was at one of the malls, to drop Ava off at a birthday party. Just for fun I decided to take a few pictures of the "few" cafes that are there.
Here's one.
And another.
# 3.
One more.
Note that there are 2 outdoor cafes at this mall that I didn't photograph, plus at least 1 or 2 more inside. Yeah, they like their cafes.


No comments:
Post a Comment