The Reester Bunny
The 3-5 year olds embark on their hunt...
The 6 and older crew was a bit more frantic.
Ava poses with her loot among friends.
From here, I left straight to get my hair done for what I've been calling my second prom (and also because my dress was a bit more glittery than I imagined from the online photo...). Ava's school puts on an annual Spring Dance (for adults only) as a fundraiser at the Hotel Esplanade - which is a swanky hotel in downtown Zagreb (and also where Hillary Clinton stayed when she came to visit). This is the only picture we got that night...
It was a fun night of eating, drinking and dancing. And staying out way past our bedtime. Scot was particularly happy to win a basket of Beers Around the World (30 bottles, I think?) during the silent auction. We also bid on and won a few activities for Ava (water balloon fight with the director and a movie afternoon with her teacher) and a gift certificate for a local restaurant.
That day was ALSO my mom and dad's 45th wedding anniversary. Happy, happy anniversary to them!

No comments:
Post a Comment