I follow quite a few blogs...I just thought I'd give a shout out to a few here. By the way, if you have a few blogs you follow, I highly suggest using Google Reader - you can enter the URLs all on one site and it will indicate which ones have new entries. Neat!
My sister has a blog! This is just short of amazing, considering just over a year ago she didn't know how to bookmark a website as a favorite (sorry Jo, Mom told me about that). She's big into the knitting scene and her family life in Wausau, WI.
I have a very talented friend in California, who I've actually never met, but we have gotten to know each other through a parenting website for our November 2005 babies. Her name is Rebecca and she is the proud mother of 4(!) - an 11 year old boy, 4 year old boy-girl twins, and a 3 year old boy. Her husband is in the Navy and was also deployed to Afghanistan this year, so we've been able to commiserate on a number of levels. She actually has several sites, a few which serve as business ventures. Her main blog is here - check out the links to her 2 Etsy stores (baby cocoons and hair accessories). Hmm...wouldn't one of those baby cocoons be perfect for a certain baby due in January? She also makes custom photo announcements - I would love to do this more as well, but I have come to accept that I just don't have the time. I still love to do it for friends and family and will probably dedicate a future post to some of my latest creations.
Another online friend is Shannon from Ontario, Canada. She is another very crafty girl, which is obvious by her blog. I have just re-discovered that she has an offshoot blog which focuses on menu planning and trying new recipes for her family of five - I am definitely going to start paying more attention to this one! We can definitely use help in this area.
I'll try to give credit in the next few months to some of the other great blogs I read regularly.
2 comments:
Thanks for the blog-plug, Heidi.
I'll check into the others you mentioned also. Reading blogs can be so addicting...
Thanks you big sweetie.
I love me some Google Reader too. Can't live without it :-) Thanks for checking out my menu blog - it has totally saved my life the past year, it really helps to organize things with three kids. I do my groceries on the weekend when I do my plan, and I only go once every week or two. It's been so great for us, and actually saving us tons of money too . . .
Post a Comment