Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!
Ava Marguerite
Born November 10, 2005 @ 4:05 pm
6 lbs, 7 oz; 19 inches

I can't believe you're already three...It seems so long ago and yet so recent that I held you in my arms for the first time. It hasn't been an easy ride - you came out stong-willed and feisty. And you still are. But as much as it can frustrate me, I do admire your independence and extroverted nature, neither of which I seem to posess myself. In the last year, you have changed so much. No longer a little toddler with just a handful of words, but a little girl who can't stop talking! You have had so many big firsts this year - you tackled a big girl bed and pottty training this summer without too many issues. And you're becoming a big sister in just a few months - you seem really excited about this most of the time, but time will tell...
I love the little person you are becoming. I love that you can do more and more things with us, like playing games and filling in the words to most of your books. You have friends who you love to play with and talk about. You insist on doing things yourself and you really thrive on being around people. You're a great little climber - you love to go to parks and playgrounds where you can scale the equipment, nothing scares you. But you're still definitely a little girl - you love your baby dolls, wearing dresses, reading about princesses and watching princess movies.
Happy 3rd Birthday, Ava.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ava - I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!
You summed up Ava so well in such an eloquent way. I can't wait to see the big girl (and sister) she'll become.
By the way, did all this come to you at 2 am?
Happy belated Birthday Ava!
Post a Comment