Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

The Good: Reese slept ten, yes TEN, straight hours last night.

The Bad: Reese and I both have thrush (For those of you who aren't in the know, that's a yeast infection. Hers is in her mouth and mine is on, well, where she gets her food from. AWESOME.)

The Ugly:

...Which Scot now owns thanks to his mom and a sale at Herberger's.

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Congrats on the restful night. Condolences on the shoes.

Anonymous said...

Yuck on the thrush! I hope you get it all cleared up in no time flat.
...and those shoes are hideous, aren't they? ;)

dougnlarry said...

I'm cracking up that the shoes are worse than thrush.

YAY for Reese sleeping so long! Sorry about the thrush. I hope y'all can get rid of it quickly and easily.

C! said...

Funny stuff! About the shoes I mean :) Sorry to hear about the thrush - yuck. Wow - yay for Miss Reese sleeping in, I hope you were able to get lots of rest too!

Sarah said...

Laugh.Out.Loud.

Not sure why I'm awake reading blogs right now rather than grading research reports or SLEEPING, (maybe because I'm delirious) but that was funny, funny stuff.

Get better!!!

Lisa said...

Hey Heidi...bummer on the thrush and the shoes! I think that we could both debate the theory of two out of three ain't bad!