The Princess Diaries

Different country, same Crazytown.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Posted by Heidi
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Mail

Unit 5080 Box 0016
DPO AE 09738

Visiting

2013:

April 18-29 - Julie
May 15-20 - DePoint family (Zagreb, Porec)
May 23- 31 - Jess & Kelly
July 4 - 13 - Julia
Late July - Marilyn & Dan
September 22 - 29 - Mom, Dad, JoAnn, Lynn
October - Jared

2014:

Late April - Linda & Matt



Family Travels

March 29 - April 2: Garmisch, Germany
May 3 -5: Split, Croatia
June 19 - 23: Paris, France

Say What?

Dobro jutro = Good morning
Dobar dan = Good day/Hello/Hi
Dobro vecer = Good evening
Hvala = Thank you
Molim = Please, You're welcome
Kako se? = How are you?
Dovidenja = Goodbye
Pin It
Powered By Blogger

Ava Marguerite

Ava Marguerite
Age 7

Reese Noelle

Reese Noelle
Age 4

About Me

My photo
Heidi
View my complete profile
Heidi's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

From the mouth of Ava

"I can't hear the music because of the marching in my brain."

"Reese is giving me an ear attack!"

"Hey Mom, watch, I'm an ice cube." (and strikes a still pose)

"Reese and I don't look alike because I'm bigger and we're wearing different jammies."

"Does outer space have a floor?"

"I want to have a baby when I'm fiveteen."

"I am definitely going to win the race because I am really fast."

"When I get up from my nap, will you be the star of my show, Mom?"

"Mom, can you watch my baby? Because she's a handful."

"When I grow up I want to be a bus driver."

"Do you want to see my latest masterpiece?"

"When Gramma doesn't feel good, I don't feel good."

"I have a nipple on my face." (trying to say pimple)

"They are saying the Oath to the Planet." (said in reference to kids saying the Pledge of Allegiance at preschool)




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Reading

  • SpouseBUZZ
    5 Interesting Findings from a 2018 Military Family Report
    8 years ago
  • Just another day
    The going ons at the Heuers
    8 years ago
  • matt, liz and madeline
    interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
    12 years ago
  • Life Lessons
    On Hold
    15 years ago
  • JoKnitWit's Funky Life

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (30)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2012 (50)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (33)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2010 (37)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (3)
      • Ouch.
      • No title
      • Good times
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (49)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (67)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (47)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
  • ►  2006 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.