I'm overdue (again) for a catch-up post, but I don't have it in me tonight...however, I will share a moment that Ava and I had last Thursday morning before we had "Pampered Parent Day" at preschool.
Ava and I stopped at Caribou on the way over to preschool to get some coffees and pastries (Scot drove separately and was dropping Reese off at Vicki's). As we were waiting for our order, we stood next to the cart with the sugar, creamer, etc. and watched a few different women stop by and doctor up their cups. Then it was a man's turn. He looked up and saw Ava and gave her a big smile. She burrowed into my leg and shyly smiled back at him. He was barely a few steps away from us and then Ava whispered to me, "I wish Daddy looked like that man." I asked "How come?" Ava said, "Because he is so cute."
Ah...I'm still giggling about that one.
1 comment:
Oh boy. What lies ahead with this little one?
Post a Comment