Saturday, September 10, 2011

Second Day

As I said in the last post, Ava's second school day would start with her first bus ride from our neighborhood. She was so anxious to get out to the corner and get on!

Does it get any cuter than this?


On Day 2, she sported the new sweater that her Aunt "Joyann" made for her - Ava had picked out the yarn when she was in Wausau this summer. My talented sister strikes again! I really couldn't get a decent picture of her that morning - she was even more wired than normal!


And Reese decides to ham it up too...


When the bus finally made it to our stop, I think Ava panicked a little then. She ran back to Reese and gave her a giant hug and then gave one to me too. The hugs seemed to calm her nerves and she was then ready to go. Sniff, sniff.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Awww - the sweater looks very cute with the white skirt! :) I'm glad she likes it. A very nice gesture of her to give you guys last minute hugs. Hope this week goes just as smooth.