Friday, March 08, 2013

Art in the Family

We've continued to partake in art sessions at Kim's house over the last few months.  Wine and painting and friends, it really is a great combination.

Ante Bakter was back a few weeks ago...he was the same artist who inspired the olive tree I painted in the fall.  And here we have coastal Croatia.  I really like how this one turned out, I'm thinking about painting it again on a bigger canvas.



Another local artist came in December with a picture of a winter scene in Zagreb, taken that day. So I copied that as best as I could.



One night, Scot went instead of me and they painted abstract faces on actual roof tiles that are common to this region.



Finally, I really like this water/sunset landscape that Ava did last week.






3 comments:

Phyllis said...

I LOVE all of this art! I'd like to do something like that. One of these days....

JoAnn said...

Who knew all that talent was hidden! Beautiful paintings by everyone, and what keepsakes they will be.

Sandy said...

what an artistic family. They are all great.