But it was still a ton of fun - it was really only the 4th quarter that was miserable. The Cowboys really let us have so many opportunities too, but we just couldn't put together anything on offense. Blah.
Thanks again to my mom, who watched our almost 2 and 3 year old girlies! Jess and I had such a great time being just Packers fans for about 9 hours...Here are the munchkins doing some watercolor as we were leaving:
Here we are before we left. And this also serves as a 24 week belly shot, I guess ;-)
I decided to play the military card with my signage. What ended up being really cool is that a ton of people around us rallied around my sign (well, heck they wanted to be on TV too). But everytime the cameras were on, a bunch of people (Dallas fans too) shouted "Hold up your sign!" That was really nice! But we never did make it on TV...but I also found out that Scot wasn't able to watch it anyway because he was flying. Oh well...
Jess had a good idea for a sign too: "My husband is in Afghanistan because he's a Vikings fan", but I decided to play nice...
Some more pics:
A cool sign in the stadium (too bad it didn't work better for us this game)
Before the game when we were really happy
Ahh...Lambeau...
It was a great weekend. And we're over halfway done with this stupid deployment, so I'm getting a little less crabby. Scot sent some pictures yesterday - I'll have to check with him to see if they're OK to post here.
5 comments:
I've never been to Lambeau. It DOES look amazing. And you girls look cute, too! Glad to hear you had a great time! The Packers... yeah. They are trying!
Glad you "played nice" on your sign - although Jess's idea WAS funny!!
It was nice to see you guys again and I hope the next 3 weeks goes by fast for you.
Enjoy your new socks!
So awesome! Even though they lost. What a great experience. I'm so jealous.
And that pic doesn't count as a 24 week belly shot b/c we can't see the belly! We need a new one. ;)
In exhile for rooting for the good guys, huh? I'd expect nothing less from you hooligans. :)
Cool pics. Thanks for hooking me up on the sign. Sorry you didn't get on TV.
Love the sign, sorry your team lost lady.
Where is the profile belly shot, they are the best ones!! :)
Post a Comment