Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I know, I know...

I really need to update the blog with new pictures...I was in Wisconsin for the past 4 days, so I'm catching up on things around the house. Oh yeah, and taking care of two very needy girls (good thing they're so cute). And playing my new favorite thing, the Wii Fit. And working on a new blog title/header to match my latest background.

Hmm...how about this video montage to wet your appetite until I can post some new pics? Better late than never on this one. It's from our trip to Florida last February - I made the montage for Scot's mom for Christmas.


Oh, and you can also check out my sister's blog to see some pics from the weekend and the CUTE hat she knit for Reese! Thanks Jo!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Okay, what happened to "having better things to do" than have a Wii? Ha ha! On a related topic, guess what Marc got himself as a belated Christmas present...