I'm never going to lose the baby weight if I keep eating like I have been...but I figure I may as well share some good recipes with my faithful readers.
My friends Kelly and Jess came over with their short people for a playdate last week and Kelly made Monkey Bread. It is SO good. She uses pecans instead of walnuts and the reviews suggest using a bundt pan. Mom - I will make this over the weekend!
My mom has been making this delicious pretzel seasoning for the last few years. I normally don't even really like pretzels, but I love these! And everyone else who tries them becomes quickly addicted. I think she got the recipe from one of her friends (not sure if it was from bowling, Curves, or quilt group - it's hard to keep track).
Ingredients:
3 bags of bow tie pretzels
12 oz. bottle of Orville Redenbacher oil - located by the popcorn
1 package of dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing - located by the salad dressings
2 tsp. garlic powder
5 tsp dill weed
Microwave oil and seasonings about 20 seconds & pour over pretzels in a large container with a cover. Keep turning container to coat all pretzels. Turn upside down every half hour and shake gently from side to side - keep turing for a few hours total so the oil doesn't settle to the bottom.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Something I have been meaning to ask you for a long time - do you digital scrapbook? A lot of your blog headers and backgrounds look like you made them yourself. Just curious, as I enjoy doing that.
I don't digital scrapbook but I like to do all that related stuff - I have been making birth announcements/xmas cards and other things for people for awhile, but have never gotten into it enough to do it regularly. I really need to make a new blog header!
Post a Comment