Monday, February 20, 2012

20. Check.

Along with all of the other New Year's Resolution makers, I made one of my own this year.  Which I think was pretty much the same as the one I made last year.  Who needs creativity?

It was this:  To exercise 3-4 days a week in 2012.

I would love to up this number to 5-6.  Do I have the time to do so?  Sure.  Do I want to make the time to do so?  No, not really.  So, 3-4 days it is.  Because Mommy guilt forever engulfs me, I generally try to exercise when the short people in my house aren't nipping at my heels. That translates into either an 5:45 am or 8 pm start time.  Because my left hand is curiously drawn to the snooze button on my alarm clock, my exercise generally commences at around 8 pm.

I made a massage appointment for February 17th and declared that I would exercise 20 times in order to cash in on that little carrot.

And hurrah!  I did it.  Just barely, but I did it.  And the massage was really nice.

No comments: