Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Almost Done



This is the last night (fingers crossed!) that Scot will be at the kitchen table studying for his ACSC course.  I should know what ASCS stands for...but I don't.  There's something about aviation/military talk that somehow just ends up sounding less like words and more like white noise to me.  Hey, so I could actually say it sounds like an airplane, which would put me one link closer to the actual subject matter.  Hmmm...  Well, even though I don't know what it stands for I do know that it's a correspondence course that he needs to complete by passing 7 tests in order to someday be promoted to Lieutenant Colonel.  He's passed 6 so far (all on the first try!) and his last is scheduled for tomorrow morning.  He started the course last January so it's been a nagging chore for him to stick to it.  So I'm proud of him for completing it and doing so even a few months ahead of schedule.  Selfishly, I'm ready for him to be done so I get more attention.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

... and the bottle of beer helps learning better too!