Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Halloween!

The Croatians don't really seem to celebrate Halloween and they don't do trick-or-treating...but the American School puts on a party every year.  We brought costumes in our suitcases.  The girls had a great time!

When we were still in Minnesota, I bought Reese a "Brave" costume with a fantastic red, curly wig...but she wouldn't wear it.  She didn't seem to want to wear it before we left, so I threw her bumblebee costume into the suitcase as well.  And so now...for 3 years running, Reese was a bumblebee.  I forgot the matching wings at home, so a friend was nice enough to lend us some alternative wings (you know you're a mom of girls when you have extra wings laying around the house).


Ava picked out this bride costume at Target. I thought she looked so beautiful. :-)



Ava will get to wear her costume again on Wednesday at school.  Reese and I will go watch the school parade that day and join her class for a little party.



No comments: