I guess we can start calling Ava our little stripper now. This morning I went to check on her after her nap and she was standing in her crib with her pajamas off and in her hands. Too funny!
We also took advantage of my last day of stay-at-home-momdom and ventured out to the MN Children's Museum in St. Paul. It was a lot of fun! I'd show off pictures but I don't have any, as I discovered the memory card in my camera was full when I got there. Anyway, they have a separate toddler area, which is kind of like the play area in the mall. And she enjoyed running around in all of the other "exhibits" too. It's completely interactive and nothing like a regular museum--more so just a huge free for all with some learning disguised as play. We'll definitely go back.
New words this week:
Ear
Eye
Toes
Shoes
Dog
Toes
Shoes
Dog
Juice
Keys
1 comment:
Awwww, that is so cute Heidi!!! David sleeps exactly like that and has similar red pjs too. Ava is adorable lately :-)
Post a Comment