Thursday, March 15, 2007

Switching Gears

Here's the "Before" picture:


Here's the "After" picture. We actually did all of the work 2 years ago, but I just repainted it because I wasn't happy with the color we chose. Some of the improvements we made were: tile floor, wood blinds, new brushed silver fixtures, recessed lights, exhaust fan, new overhead lights, new mirror, new countertop.




Ava slept in until 8 (heaven!), we ate some breakfast, and then I took her over to Vicki's so I could paint. It was so cute, when we drove up the driveway all the other kids were looking out the window and when we came in they all said "Ava's here!" It was the cutest thing ever. Everyone was crowded around us as I took off her jacket and then I let her go and she started crying. I think she was a little overwhelmed with all the attention, and the fact that we were disrupting her new routine. She was fine again within seconds and resumed being the social butterfly that she is.


No comments: