We had friends over on Saturday. Friends with kids. Because that's the type of people we are now...and now 3 of the 4 of us gals are preggo again. Lauren and I are due a week apart in January and the newest club member, Laura, is due in March. She just had her baby boy Henry this March, so this was an aggressive move for her. LOL. Now we just need to work on Jess.
Alexander (2), Henry (4 mo), Ava (2 1/2), Keira (20 mo)
Next year we'll have 3 more babies in this picture - crazy!
3 comments:
Look at them! So cute. I love how Ava's helping the babe to sit better -- she'll make a GREAT big sister for sure!
Ava is such a big girl. She's going to be such a help to you when #2 comes along. :)
CUTE!!!!! So fun that you have friends going through things at the same time! And I'm lovin' the hawaii pics too. Welcome back! Tricia
Post a Comment