healthy baby! We had our big ultrasound on Tuesday, August 19th - I was 19 weeks, so it was a little early, but we wanted to fit it in before Scot left. It was great to see the baby moving around so much and know for now that it has all the right parts and looks healthy. I will have my follow up appointment on Friday, Aug. 29th, so my doctor will be able to give me some more information then. The baby weighed in at about 11 oz (so about the size of a pop can) and it's heartrate was 149 bpm. We didn't find out the sex again...though our friends Jerry and Lauren found out two days after our ultrasound that they're having their second boy. That gave me some pangs of regret...but I think I'm over it already. I can wait. I think. Scot said that I could ask the doctor if I really wanted to, but I don't think I will.
Here's a look at the little guy or girl. It's a profile shot, so the head is on the right and the leg is on the left.
5 comments:
I'm so glad everything is going well and the baby is healthy and growing. What a nice u/s picture -- I wish I knew how to tell the sex :)
I'm totally feeling the same way you are about finding out the gender. Part of me REALLY, REALLY wants to know and part of me is excited about the surprise. We had the OB write down the gender in a card and seal it in case I NEED to know sometime. Luckily, Ken has it hidden or else I'm sure I would have caved by now. Glad the little guy/girl is healthy and strong!
Yay on a healthy baby, love the US shot, so cute!!! :)
I cant beleive you are 20 weeks along already H....where did that time go??
What a cute baby! I'm glad you waited. It was so fun for me to wait both times. And it's fun to torture everyone else. ;)
Post a Comment