http://heidiscotava.blogspot.com/2007/03/bye-bye-daddy.html
(I wish I was smart enough to know how to link it, but I'm not)
A picture from yesterday:
And a picture from the weekend at Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater:
Ava and I had a busy day yesterday after we left the Guard Base. We got home (yes, got home) at about 7 am. I was already exhausted, so we popped in Cinderella and layed on the couch together. I slept, but I'm pretty sure Ava stayed awake for the whole thing. Afterwards, we went to the Children's Museum and had a really nice time there. We left around noon (boy, this day is NEVER going to end, is it?) and she fell asleep in the car within seconds. I put her to bed as soon as we got home and she slept for FOUR hours. It was heaven for both of us. We took it easy the rest of the night...one day down. He gets home on October 16th.
2 comments:
(((Hugs))) to you Heidi. Thank you for sharing your husband with the rest of us to protect our country. I hope Ava enjoyed Cinderella. We still need to get that one.
I hope Oct 16th gets here quickly! Thinking of you often...
Post a Comment