Different country, same Crazytown.
I'm right there with you, H. I'm so mad about this whole thing. I can't believe he won't be in a Packers uniform this year. :(
my condolences.....
I know, I hear you. I just don't get it and told my husband I feel betrayed. It will be a weird year.
What a crappy way to end his career. Doesn't he "get" the packer fans at all? Sorry Heidi!
i wanted to cry when i saw that #4 on his jets jersey!i feel like i was dumped and now he's out with a 'new girl' already! -bader
Amber & Kelly, that's exactly how I feel too! My heart hurts. I'm going to have such a hard time this season.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm right there with you, H. I'm so mad about this whole thing. I can't believe he won't be in a Packers uniform this year. :(
my condolences.....
I know, I hear you. I just don't get it and told my husband I feel betrayed. It will be a weird year.
What a crappy way to end his career. Doesn't he "get" the packer fans at all? Sorry Heidi!
i wanted to cry when i saw that #4 on his jets jersey!
i feel like i was dumped and now he's out with a 'new girl' already! -bader
Amber & Kelly, that's exactly how I feel too! My heart hurts. I'm going to have such a hard time this season.
Post a Comment