Crap, that means there's only 14 weeks to go?! Eek. In many ways it seems like I've been pregnant forever...but of course, it also seems it's been flying by at warp speed. It doesn't help that I've been wishing the last 6 weeks would magically disappear and that we all (Scot, Ava, etc) could resume life on October 16th like that time never happened. Ah well...
And for those of you who pay attention to the times of my posts, you may be wondering what the hell I'm doing up at 4am? I'm wondering the same thing, actually...no, actually, there isn't a whole lot of mystery. My dear OCD cat Rocky spent about 20 minutes cleaning up his latest deposit in the litter box at 3am. Scratch, scratch, scratch. Dig, dig, dig. Cover, cover, cover. On and on. UGH.
Anyway, I had a doctor appointment on Thursday. Baby's heartbeat is still around 150. I've gained 15 pounds so far - not a bad place to be. Means I can gain a pound a week from here on out and still stay within 30 pounds. I will have another ultrasound next month to check my placenta - hopefully everything is OK with that. I also got out of a blood poke for hemoglobin again. My doctor said we could wait until next time, since I'll have to get tested for gestational diabetes then anyway. So, my next appointment will be Oct 27th.
Not much else to report...we're going to head to Wausau again tomorrow (no, I guess today) after music class. We'll stay until Wednesday, so that will be nice! Which means when we get back, we'll only have one week left until Scot gets home. Around the house, poor Ava will periodically slump her shoulders and announce "I'm sad." When I ask her about it, she'll say "I miss Daddy." The whole thing just really sucks.
Allrighty, off to see if I can catch a few more zzzzzs...
2 comments:
Sorry you woke up so early!! I hate those early morning pet-wake-ups. Our dog has been guilty a few times.
I can't believe you're already 26 weeks . . . before you know it baby will be here. And Scot too, of course. I hope the time flies until he is home so you can all be a family together again. Poor Ava saying she misses Daddy . . . what a sweetheart.
I'm so sorry you have to be separated from Scot like this. I don't know how you do it. I'm sure it's hard for you and Ava. Hang in there, just a couple more weeks to go now, right?
Only 14 weeks until we see your little babe! Are you excited? I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. :)
Post a Comment