Now that Reese is over 5 weeks old, I figured it was about time for a new look and a new name for the blog.
So...I'm calling it The Princess Diaries (which naturally includes Ava, Reese, and myself).
Scot doesn't count since he doesn't read my blog anyway. ;-) Several months ago when I asked him if he had read the blog lately, his response was "I live the blog, I don't need to read it." Ok then. The Princess Diaries it is.
5 comments:
He's got a point there.
Love the new look and title. Leave it to my talented, creative sister.
Cute! I am working on giving my blog a new look right now. I can't figure out how to put the pictures in the title though...you are cooler than me!
I love it! It looks great and the name is very appropriate. :)
So cute! I love the name! And I can relate - my hubby never reads my blog. I guess Scot's right - why should they need to read it? Can't wait to hear all about what the princesses get themselves into!
Brutal...
Post a Comment