Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us

10 years...Wow

July 18, 1998


April 26, 2002 - Scot's graduation from Air Force Officer School in Knoxville, TN


August 15, 2003 - Scot's graduation from Air Force Pilot Training in Columbus, MS


October 2005 - 38 weeks pregnant with Ava @ the Vikes/Packers game in the Metrodome


December 26, 2005 - Christmas in Wausau


May 2006 - At a friend's wedding at the University of Ohio at Miami


September 2006 - Our house in St. Paul


November 2006 - Ava is ONE


Wish I had more photos between 1998 and 2003, but you know...that was in the olden days before digital cameras. The ones I've posted were a few I scanned in awhile back. I'd scan some more in, but I need to go to bed. Hawaii here we come. See you in a week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a FABULOUS trip! Can't wait to see all the pictures.
Oh...and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Tricia said...

Have a blast!!!! LOVED seeing your pics. How is it that you look so good in every single picture????! Congrats to you & Scot! Enjoy Hawaii!!!!!! Tricia

dougnlarry said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Have a blast in HI!