We're home and we're exhausted...our flight left Saturday at 5:15 pm Hawaii time (10:15 pm CST) and we arrived at MSP at 5:55 am CST Sunday (which was really 12:55am Hawaii time). Scot's dad picked us up and we headed home - it was great to see my baby girl again! Scot made us all some macademia nut waffles with coconut syrup (his new favorite thing) and Chuck & Sandy left shortly thereafter.
I will update later with pics and stories - we had an AMAZING time, it was a perfect vacation.
I have my 16 week prenatal appointment tomorrow morning at 8, then I'll be heading into work (blah). I felt the baby move for the first time on Friday, July 25th - yay baby!
Ava made a lot of progress with potty training while we were gone, thanks to 3 patient grandmas and lots of marshmallows! :-) Think we might be finally on to something now. She stayed dry all day today exept for one accident in the evening (she made it all the way to the bathroom but just couldn't get her pants down quick enough). Hopefully the trend continues and our diaper era is over soon! Well, at least until January...
2 comments:
I can't wait to see pics!
I'm glad y'all had a good time. Go Ava with the potty training! And Go Baby with moving for mama!
Welcome home!!!! I'm so envious of your trip but so happy for you! I'm glad it was the perfect v/c!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics! How did Ava do? She must have done great if she even made PT progress! GO AVA!!!!!!!!!!!
tricia
Post a Comment