Different country, same Crazytown.
That one is cute, but I want to see yours too. :)
LOL, Riss - I suppose I ought to have Scot take a few before he leaves. He actually did take a few of me when Ava insisted she have one taken too...but I vetoed those. We'll try again next week maybe and I'll post it along with the u/s pics.
Awesome! I can't wait to see your baby belly. :)
That is too funny! Now stop teasing & show us yours. Please?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That one is cute, but I want to see yours too. :)
LOL, Riss - I suppose I ought to have Scot take a few before he leaves. He actually did take a few of me when Ava insisted she have one taken too...but I vetoed those. We'll try again next week maybe and I'll post it along with the u/s pics.
Awesome! I can't wait to see your baby belly. :)
That is too funny! Now stop teasing & show us yours. Please?
Post a Comment