Thursday, October 16, 2008

UGH

Well, I hope they saved a spot for me at the loony bin.

Scot is not going to be home today (I don't think). Their plane broke upon their arrival in Scotland and they've been struggling to get a working replacement part. I got an email from him early this morning saying that the plane IS fixed now and that they are leaving today. However, they are supposed to be stopping in Nova Scotia too before they come home. They only have one flight crew on the plane this time, so I'm guessing they can't stop, refuel, and be on their way again because they'd probably go over their maximum hours for the day. Suck.

Hopefully I'll hear from him later today and find out he'll be home tomorrow...

4 comments:

dougnlarry said...

Oh no! I'm sorry. Hang in there, it's just one more day.

Sarah said...

Hang in there.. :-(
Thinking of you!

Addie said...

I hope he made it home today and you all had a wonderful reunion!!!

Rebecca said...

Ahh that was the delay, what' up with the dodgy planes they fly our men home on huh?? lol